Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Korea Here I Come!

I arrived in Chicago very smoothly with high hopes. I met some very awesome people on my flight that helped me get from Midway to O'Hare for only $16.00! The group is a blast and we depart for Korea tomorrow. There are only 11 students and 5 staff members. I will be onto Detriot, to Tokyo then finally arriving in Busan or Pusan depending on where you are reading it. Apparently there is no direct translation for the beginning sound of the name so you can see it either way. For more info on cm2007 you can go to www.cm2007.net. Pray for safe travel and the Lord's blessing. This is the biggest gathering in Campus Crusade history: 17,000 people from 100 different countries!

3 comments:

Doby said...

you go get em rockstar:)

the kilted one said...

glad to hear all is well. we'll hold down the fort till you get back and show us the slideshow.

melody said...

Hi deanie! Megs and I went out to lunch and we're thinking of you!!