Saturday, August 18, 2007

On our way...

Well, it's Saturday morning, I made it through my first week of teaching (happily, I will add) and I sit waiting in my livingroom for Rachel, Steve, J. Gado, J. Worth and her husband, Fred. The six of us are on our way to Lake Titicaca....fun times. I hope to read, relax, Kayak and just enjoy the landscape. I have only heard good reports, so I am very excited. I will make sure to add photos and get an update to all of you. Thank you for your prayers and all of your support. I know that God is hearing you; it is evident that he is here.

5 comments:

Doby said...

Have FUN and rock it out!

joeldaniel said...

hope your time at the lake was great. sounds like you're settling in great. just got back from a crazy dHouse road trip...it was incredible...can't wait to tell you about it. it's been a hectic few weeks, but good. i'm stoked that things are going so well for ya. hope to talk soon : ) and i hope to get some thoughts up on a few of your other posts...it's great to hear about it all.

Unknown said...

Hi you! Well, I finally got Marcus to check his email ("only 4000 some", he said). Anyhow, it is great to be able to see what you are up to and keep in touch. I hope that you are having a wonderful time, and seeing amazing things! Can't wait to see pictures from the lake. Hope you are well, you are in our thoughts.

ldeane said...

cscrawford....if you check this again....is this clare? just wondering who I am talking to....would love to know...things really are good here.

Unknown said...

Hello, it's Cammy. Well, Marcus has his first game tomorrow, and I think he is really excited and a little nervous that the kids do well. I'm off to PA and NY for two estate pickups. Hope you are well and I will catch up soon.