Saturday, August 4, 2007

Let the Adventure begin!

And it has...all of the flights were gret until the actual flight to Bolivia...there was an anouncement of a possible strike and we were told that we would not be flying to La Paz and then the airline "pulled some strings" and flew us to Santa Cruz first and then to La Paz. Our departure time was supposed to be 11:05....we left Miami @ 1:40. We ended up in La Paz around 11 am, so much for 5:35am, but we got lots of sleep, got throgh customs and to my new place...very cute. I met my maid, very nice, Polonia, and I am at Steve and Rachel's now. We just ate lunch and are on our way to the market to buy some necessities. It beautiful here...a lot to get used to. If you wnt to check out the school you can go to www.acslp.org.
Blessings to you all.
Adios!

5 comments:

Doby said...

I'm glad that you made it their kind of safe and can't wait to hear more. Oh and when does your school year start.

Doby said...

Oh and lyns I don't think that's the right website because it's coming up as a pool(billiard) website.

Jessica said...

Hey you! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm joining the blogger world. At least I'm going to try to keep updated...I've spent 3 months not blogging, do you think it'll be hard to start again?

Megs said...

Hey beautiful. I'm glad to hear that you made it safely! I love you a lot... I'm sure there's tons of things to get used to. It'll take some time, but you're there! Woohoo... relax, enjoy, and be blessed!

ldeane said...

www.asclp.org, we start school next monday!!!!