Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thanks!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank those who are reading for all of your support. God has really opened my eyes to a global world, with global believers. The world is really full of amazing people looking to show the love of God to people who need it. (In many ways, in al areas of life.) I have been blown away. I can't wait to be able to sit down and really talk to people when I arrive home, but know that I am thinking of you all and praying for you as well. I hope this site gives you a better idea of what your support is doing. It really has made a major difference in my life, and I know that it will, if it hasn't yet made a major difference on a large scale too. Crusade is a bunch of very intentional people truly looking to show the love and grace of Jesus Christ to the world. It really is amazing. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

4 comments:

Doby said...

I can see ow much this has an impact on you. I will be more than willing to take a night when you get home to sit down and talk about things. We all miss you and can't wait for our lock-in.

TyKomjati said...

hey lyns! i'm so glad that you are there in chicago doing what you are for the Lord! i'm excited to hear all about it!

ldeane said...

i like your definition of Campus Crusade. I was thinking about what CCC is yesterday. I might steal what you wrote.
m

ldeane said...

m-thanks, i was just being honest. This is what you and others have shown me and it is definately who I want to be in all areas of my life. I think we are called to this as believers; if more of us were intentional like this in our fileds I believe our world would look very different. Praise God. Christ was very intentional for which I am truly grateful.