Wednesday, July 18, 2007

truth

I know that truth presents itself differently to different people, but the Lord has shown me true fellowship, true love and true faith. It has been amazing being part of something so mighty. It is hard to express how my heart has been touched and my life has been changed by this experience. What intentional living can do to a person...I pray that the Lord will help me incorperate much of what I have learned into my lifestyle in Bolivia. I feel like His time is amazing (I know...of course it is) But it has been very clear as I have been here that He is giving me so much right now, so I can take it and be with Him in Bolivia. I look forward to the growth that will continue to take place as the Lord shows me who I am and what he desires for my life.

For another inside look @ The Real World-Christian Style, you can click on Ben's comment under The Real World- Christian Style on my blog and it will take you to his blog where he too wrote about The Real World- Christian Style. It has been amazing. Praise God for how He works. There is no doubt that our God is big.

1 comment:

Doby said...

there is no doubt in my mind that God is BIG. When you talk about how the things you've seen has changed your life and how the people you meet make it happen. You know that it really could happen anyware you just have to look hard enough. You have no idea what an impact that has on others(it's HUGE). We're all looking forward to seeing you at curch on Sunday. Also for our lock-in. Oh and I got Skype and a web-cam so the whole yoouth group can talk to you while your in Bolivia.